PMJAY Digital Health Card: All the details including the Online application form and Ayushman Bharat Online registration form has begun at the official website: pmjay.gov.in.
Interestingly, PM Modi One Card, One nation scheme has been announced for Health Department. It is amazing news that Ayushman Bharat Yojana scheme 2021 is the biggest health care assurance scheme.
According to this scheme, there are almost 10 crore families which will be under this scheme. Moreover, it provides 5 lakhs per year. Further information about the PMJAY Digital health cards is available on this page.
About PMJAT Digital Health Card 2021
In recent times, Prime Minister Shri Narendra launched Ayushman Bharat Yojana PM Modi Health card for all the citizens. Previous, this scheme covered some territories including Andaman and Nicobar, Chandigarh, Dadra Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Ladakh, and Lakshadweep states, but this time the PMJAY digital health card would be for all the citizens.
The scheme was launched with the help of the National Health Authority (NHA), Ministry of Health, and Family Welfare.
An Overview of the PM Modi Digital Card
|Scheme Name (sarkari yojana)||Digital Health Card (AB PMJAY)|
|The scheme also knowns as||
|Launched by||Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi|
|Health Cover||Rs 5 Lakh per Year|
|Health card No||12 Digit unique number|
|Total Families cover||10.74 crores|
|Beneficiaries of Scheme||poor and vulnerable families|
|Age Limit||No Age Limit|
Some Key Points of PM Modi Health Card
This section deals with some key features of the Sarkari Yojana 2021 PM Health Card scheme.
1) It is the world’s largest health scheme announced by the Indian Government.
2) There would be health insurance up to 5 lakhs per family per year.
3) All types of operations and surgery would be covered under this scheme. Moreover, public hospitals and private hospitals are also covered in this scheme.
4) The citizens will get a 12 Digit code and card where they will complete the health history records available.
5) It also covers up to 3 days of pre-hospitalization and 15 days of post-hospitalization expenses like diagnostics and medicines.
6) Every citizen can apply for the PMJAY Digital Health Card.
7) All the hospitals under the Ayushman Bharat Yojana are under this health card.
8) All the citizens would be able to get benefits from this health card.
Eligibility Criteria For PMJAY Digital Health Card
The digital card will contain their name and unique 12 digit number with a bar code scan. Through this code, the doctors would be able to track your health status and what type of diseases you previously had. In this way, the doctors would be able to do any treatment.
All the doctors in every hospital would have your data. Different types of expensive and costly hospitalization would be covered by this PMJAY Digital Health Card.
The following information would be helpful for knowing about the eligibility criteria:
1) Applicant must be an Indian Citizen.
2) The family without earning source.
3) Families with a single house.
4) The families who are below the poverty line.
5) Families with a total salary of INR30,000 to INR3,00,000 per year.
6) Families who do domestic work like Electricians, Security Card, Mason, Washer Man, Waiter, Workers, Beggars, Ragpicker, Tailor, sweepers, Artisan, Labours, Plumber, Welder, painters, Repair Worker, Cobbler, etc.
7) The government servant cannot apply.
8) There are around 25 special categories and also 1,354 medical and surgical packages including neurosurgery, cardiology, etc.
PM Modi Health Card Benefits
The following benefits would be for the selected applicants:
- Pre-hospitalization cost
- Complications arising during treatment cost
- Post-hospitalization follow-up care up to 15 days
- Medical examination cost
- Any treatment cost
- Regular checkup cost
- Doctors consultation cost
- Medicine cost
- medical consultation cost
- Non-intensive unit cost
- intensive care unit (ICU) services Cost
- Diagnostic and laboratory investigations
- Medical implantation cost (If need)
- Accommodation benefits
- Food services
- Travels cost
- Many expensive that cover
About PMJAY Digital Health Card Registration Form
This scheme was announced by PM Modi on Monday which is helpful for all the citizens. The following documents are required for the Digital card and fulfilling application form for the PMJAY Digital health card:
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile number
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Address (Prefer to add permanent address)
- Email ID (If have)
- ID Proof
- Passport size photo (that can be added later)
How to Apply online for a PMJAY Digital health card?
By following the below-mentioned steps, the candidates can get their application form approved and their Free Digital Health ID Card can be downloaded from the official website:
1) Visit the official website: pmjay.gov.in.
2) Go to the “I am Eligible” button and click on the “Submit” button.
3) On a new page, you need to enter your mobile number and Captcha verification. After that, click on Generate OTP.
4) OTP will be sent to your mobile number.
5) After doing login, enter your personal information like name, address, aadhar card, etc.
6) After this, click on the “Next” button. The names of the selected candidates would be on screen.
7) You can take out a hard copy of the PMJAy Digital health card for future use.
How to download Ayushman Bharat Yojana PM Modi Health Card?
Firstly, we are going to share a process for knowing your selection for Ayushman Bharat PMJAY Health Card Yojana.
1) By visiting the official website, the applicants can check their name in the Ayushman Bharat Yojana List.
2) Also, by visiting the nearest Common Service Center, you can check your status.
3) The applicants can also contact the PMJAY Help Line number to know anything about the application status.
How to Download PM Digital Health ID Card?
The following steps would be helpful:
1) Visit the PM-JAY official website.
2) Now, enter the login details like Email ID Phone Number, or Password.
3) There will be all beneficiary names on the dashboard.
4) After selecting your name, the PMJAY Digital health card would be in front of you.
5) Download it and take a printout for future use.
Hospitals under AB PMJAY Scheme:
The following hospitals would be under the PMJAY Digital Health Card:
Delhi, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Goa, Gujarat, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, West Bengal, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Tripura, Uttaranchal, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, and Chhattisgarh states.
PMJAY Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1) What is the official website?
The official website of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana is pmjay.gov.in. By visiting this website, the applicants can download their PMJAY digital health card.
2) What is an eligibility criterion?
Every citizen of India can apply for this card.
3) How many hospitals are under this Card?
Over 15,000 hospitals would avail of this opportunity.
4) How to apply for Ayushman Health Card 2021?
The applicants can apply online form by visiting the official website: pmjay.gov.in.